이 블로그 검색

2010년 8월 31일 화요일

Third Toning Session and Third Cooking Lesson


Creamy Chicken Graten
Salad and Homemade Vinegar Based Dressing
Pineapple-Apple Jam
I just bought 5 new hairbands (90 cents each) at the street stand near subway staion-(this type of hairbands-2 hairbands in one- became very popular after one of Girl's Generation - AKA SoNyoShiDae -  started wearing it)

Just sitting around reading missy-don't feel like going out tonight
After My Third Toning Session
Before My Last Toning Session
Today is my last toning session, it's shame because I really enjoyed my toning sessions, with all the different facials.  I still have 1 IPL treatment to go and that's all the skin treatment that I'm going to get for now.  I wish I can stay here longer to finish getting IPL (You need to get 3 IPL sessions over 2-3 month period to get full benefits), but since school will start soon next week, I'll have to go back to the US.  After the facials, I had my third cooking lesson.  We made chicken graten, salad, pineapple and apple jam, and iced sweet potato tea. Everything was great.  Since Taipoon is supposedly hit Korea tomorrow, I'm thinking about going to Jjimjilbang (Korean sauna).

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기