이 블로그 검색

2010년 8월 22일 일요일

Dinner with my brother

Building with spiderman??
4days after the skin treatment, my face is still kinda red and swollen
I met my brother today and had dinner with him and his wife.  Tonight's dinner was agujim.  No pictures of tonight's dinner because I was very excited about seeing my brother and eating agujim that I forgot to take pictures.  What a shame!  It was great, just as I imagined.  We had some makguli with dinner.  After dinner, we went to coffee shop called Twosome.  I had yogurt ice cream and a cake.  It was great..I think Koreans make the one of the best cakes and ice cream in the world.  On the way back to the room, I saw something interesting.  There were a building with some sort of big screen tv with shadowy human figures climbing up the building like spiderman.  The picture doesn't show things well, but I'll post it anyway since I don't have many picture to post it.  Most of scaps from freckle removing procedure are gone.  My brother and sister-in-law both insisted that my skin looks more cleaner since 2/3 of the freckles on the side of my face are gone, but I can't really tell because the area  where the scaps were are now kinda red.  This procedure is different one from Fraxel.  Usually, it takes 3 procedures of fraxel or IPL over the period of 3 month in order to see the effects of treatment, however, since I don't have that much time, I'm going to get mixture of one fraxel and IPL, and facials,etc.  I haven't seen any benefits of fraxel treatment, but Dr. Park said I'll see some differences over period of month, although not too much differences since I'm not getting the full treatment.  I'm counting on that since it was pretty painful procedure.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기