이 블로그 검색

2010년 8월 19일 목요일

Dongdaemun Market and Cooking Class

Tonight's dinner -no diet tonight
Kalguksu

Pajun

Kimchibokumbap

Toaday, I decided to go to Dongdaemun market.  Dongdaemun market is usually very busy at night, so I decided to go there during the daytime.  I bought a pair of glasses there because my eyes've been bothering me so much that I had to take my contacts off.   After I can see better, I went to one of the shopping mall, and bought a couple of shirts and a dress.   All of them were under $30 each,   After shopping, I was hungry, so I stopped at one of restaurants above the mall to have kimchibokumbam.  It wasn't great, but pretty cheap.  I headed back to my room after that to get ready for a cooking lesson.  The classroom was inside a residential apartment.  We made Pajun (Leak pancake), Dak Kalguksu (chicken noodle soup), quick kimchi salad.  There were 3 additional students (2 korean guy and 1 chinese woman),  I think guys are there because they want to learn to speak english and also to learn to make food and eat them.  One of the guys's wife live in the US with Kids(Kirugi Appa) and another guy, I think, is single.  He owns a coffee shop called Mr. Brown  near my hotel.  The chinese woman is a english teacher in elementary school.  After we made a meal, we had dinner together.  One of the guys brought makguli, so we had a glass of makguli with dinner.  It was somewhat fun.  After that, I decided to grab a taxi to come back to my room.  I'm totally exausted now since I was up at 3am this morning.  I'm thinking about visiting one of the palaces tomorrow if I'm up for it.  Good Night.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기