이 블로그 검색

2010년 8월 16일 월요일

Hot Yoga and Myungdong

I Love Etude House
More hairbands, please
Chestnuts & Squid -I just loooooove them.
Another great snack PopKi -(carameled sugar & baking soda candy)- I used to eat this a lot when I was a kid
Hot Bar Stand- it's like oden (mixture of flour,fish meat, and vegetables)
Corn, sweet potato sticks and squid - my favorite korean food stand
Etude House
Dunkin Donuts that I used to go with Katie every morning when we visited Korea last winter
<><><><><><><><>
<>
<><><><><><><><>
Fresh Ramen Restaurant





Today I had my first hot yoga lesson.  The room was 38c, so it was pretty warm.  Soon after we started stretching, I started sweating.  I don't think I sweated that much in my whole life.  It was somewhat painful, but very interesting experience.  I enrolled my self into 5 day a week classes....I must have been out of my mind when I first got there, but I intend to follow through it.  After yoga lesson, I stopped by dunkin donuts near my hotel to grab iced carameled mocha, and headed back to the room.  After I had rested for few hours, I headed down to Myongdong- one of biggiest shopping district in Seoul.  When I got there, I was very hungry, so I stopped at hot bar stand to fill my stomach a little bit until I find something better to eat.  It didn't take me that long to find a restaurant that caught my eye.  It was a Japanese fresh ramen restaurant called Hurusato,  there I had Donkochu ramen, which had similar soup base like Gomtang.  After my tummy was full, I got on my business right away which was shopping.  I bought some cosmetic accessories from Etude House (famous Korean & Japanese women's shopping spot)- they have cheap, but decent makeup accessories there, so I blew whopping $30 to buy bunch of crab (as Robert would call it), after that I grabbed some chestnuts, corn, and dried barbequed squid.  After I satisfied my desire to eat more Good Stuff, I started shopping again.  I stopped by hair accessory store-Katie's favorite shopping spot (sorry, katie, but I was thinking about you whole time I was there, Swear!!!), and grabbed 4 headbands, dozen hairbands, and more than dozen hair pins.  After I blew another whopping $35, there, I decided to call it quit.  What a day!  I called my brother, and he will be away on a business trip to Changwon until this friday, but I will go see him this saturday or sunday.  I was a little worried about talking to him at first, but he sounded healthy, and that was a big relief for me.  My whole body is in pain, but I think I had very productive day, today. 









댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기