이 블로그 검색

2010년 8월 18일 수요일

Fraxel and Makguli

Makgukli and Pajun
Hot Yoga place near my hotel

I finally got fraxel done yesterday.  This  procedure was extremely painful, it's like tiny laser burning my skin.  They did put anestatic cream on my face to reduce the pain, but still hurts a lot.  I'm glad it is over now, but my face turned red like japanese monkey's face.  After they removed some of freckles, they put tiny little tapes all over my face to prevent scaps from forming.  After everything was done, I looked hideous, when I walked out of the clinic, I put on my sunglasses and put my head down, I thought about putting mask on my face, but was afraid that might bring out more attention, so I decided to skip on putting mask.  However, I had to have my daily dunkin donuts iced mocha, so I stopped by nearby donut shop, grabbed coffee and came back to the room.  I couldn't go out or do anything yesterday, so I went out and bought 2 bottles of makgukli, and spent last of the day, watching tv and drinking makguli. I went to bed around 7pm and got up around 3am.  Since I have a cooking lesson today, I decided to remove the tapes.  They recommend to leave it on for 2 days, but I just can't go out with bunch of tapes stuck on my face, I'd rather have scaps showing than tapes.  I'm planning to go to Dongdaemun Market to buy a few pair of clothes and glasses.  I only brought a few pairs of clothes, so I'm running out clothes to wear.  There are washer/dryer combo in my room, but I don't have detergent yet, I might need to buy detergent to wash some of the dirty clothes.  Doctor recommended not to do hot yoga or sauna for about a week, so I'm planning on skipping it until next week. .

댓글 2개:

  1. Redness is the most common side effect of Fraxel. It's hard not to have this redness because Fraxel affects deeper layers of our skin....About the pain I think it depends where you have it because when I had my Fraxel Toronto treatment I had a great doctor that performed the treatment without any major pain....after the redness disappeared my face was scar-free, exactly what I wanted:D

    답글삭제
  2. Where did you get it done? How much did it cost? I am living in Seoul (silim area) and thinking of getting it done

    답글삭제