이 블로그 검색

2010년 9월 3일 금요일

Edae, 4th Cooking Lesson and Apple Mojito

Outdoor Terrace
Pool Table
Bar Below 42

Slushed Apple Mojito
Tonight's Dinner
Ddukguk
Tangpyunchae
Ready to put it in the oven-it smelled so good

Ddukgalbi - ready to cook
Ddukgalbi
Edae Subway Station
Bibim Nangmyun
Burgar King Ad.
Ewha Woman's College

Edae Shopping District

I went to Ewha Woman's College for shopping.  I bought a few dresses and had a BiBimNangMyun for lunch.  After shopping, I went to my 4th cooking lesson.  We made TangPyunChae (It's Palace food; made out of white muk), Ddukgalbi, and DdukGuk.  Everything was awesome.  After the lesson, I went to a bar in Sinsadong with one of my Japanese cooking classmate.  She was meeting her friends there. One was French, another one was Korean-French.  I had a slushed apple mojito (my special request) and peach margarita.  The drinks were great, but super expensive ($12 each).  I'm going to meet my sister-in-law tomorrow for drink party at HongDae.  I'm looking forward to get totally drunk. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기