이 블로그 검색

2010년 9월 12일 일요일

COEX Mall and Movie

Inside Theater
Tonight's Diner-Bulgogi Burger, Fries, and Zero Coke
COEX McDonald-Bulgogi Burger
Kimchi Museum
I'm not sure whether he owns this restaurant or not.
Megabox COEX Movie Theater
Empty Kangnam Street on Sunday Night


 The stripes on my forehead is still very much visible, but it looks like it's looking a little bit less obvious than yesterday.  Since I only have 3 more days in Korea, I decided to go shopping and watch a movie.  It's been almost over 16years since I watched a movie in Korean theater, so I was very excited about that.  I decided to go to a movie theather inside COEX mall near my hotel.  COEX mall is a huge international business exhibition and convention center with shopping mall, aquarium, Kimchi museum and a movie theater.  This place is huge, it took me about 15 minutes to get to a movie theater after I entered COEX mall.  The Megabox COEX movie theater was also very big.  It's bigger than the new movie theater in Fredericksburg.  I tried to watch a Korean movie called "Ajussi(Mister)", but the movie was all sold out and the next movie started too late, so I decided to watch whatever the movie that was available that doesn't start too late.  I picked movie called Piranha.  This movie was terrible...I don't know what I was thinking when I picked this movie.  I had about an hour before the movie starts, so I decided to stop by at Lotte Duty Free Dept. Store to get some facial mask made by Amore Pacific.  Everybody was raving about this mask, so I decided to try one.  It was quite expensive $55 for 5 packs, but the employee gave me an extra facial mask.  After shopping, I stopped by McDonalds, I wanted to have something better, but I only had 20 min. until the movie, I decided to grab something that I can eat fast.  This was the first American food since I got here.  I haven't had any American food for over a month, but I didn't have any cravings for either.  I was looking for Lotteria, but they didn't have it at the mall.  Since I can eat McDonald burgers back at home, I decided to try something different-Bulgogi burger.  It was okay, it tasted smilar to teriyaki burger from Lotteria.  When the movie was over, it was past midnight.  I was planning to walk back to hotel which would only takes about 20 min., but the street was quite empty, so I decided to take a bus.  I visited Korea several times before, but I never got a chance to ride a bus.  Since my hotel was only one subway station away from COEX mall, I figured most bus will stop near my hotel.  I just got on a bus that just arrived at the bus stand when I came out of the mall.  It was 1000 won which is about 80 cents, I believe it used to be around 500 won when I last rode a bus which was over 16 years ago.  I had no idea whether it'll stop near my hotel, but it did. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기